PCR Cloning Kit
Our PCR Cloning kit utilizes cloning technology that is simple, rapid and highly efficient which allows direct cloning of any PCR product(s) to any linearized expression vector at any site. The PCR fragments can be generated by our high fidelity Pfu DNA polymerase or other high fidelity DNA polymerases, with primers having 15 to 18 bases of homology at their linear ends to where the product need to fuse. The linearized vector can be generated by PCR or restriction enzymes. The kit is so robust that multiple DNA fragments can be assembled simultaneously and cloned into one construct in a single reaction step within short times (usually 10-30 minutes) with more than 95% cloning efficiency.
- Clone any insert at any site within any vector
- Restriction enzyme and phosphatase free system
- Joining multiple large fragments at once
- Precise insertion at a desired orientation
- Rapid and high efficiency with >95% positive clones
- 5X enzyme premix
- 2X PCR premix
- High efficiency competent cells (DH10B chemically competent cells)
Storage/Handling: This product may be shipped on dry ice. Competent cells should be stored at -80°C, enzyme and PCR premix should be stored at -20°C. Product should be stored immediately upon arrival. When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, these products should be stable for at least 1 year from the date of receipt.